Indian election has been conducted in every five year in state as well as country. The participation of every one is very essential from the election process so that they will need to select the perfect leader as per ECI counting system. Voter’s ID card has been a individuality given to all eligible Indian, with which they are able to cast their vote at the elections from India. The voter ID card is authorized by the Government of India which will prove that you are Indian. Once you submit an application for your Voter ID card, then you can assess the voter ID status on the web.
Check Voter ID Status online, Check Steps
If your application is successfully submitted to EIC local office or through online portal, ideally after applying for fresh Voter ID application. Official works on that and they will receive your Voter ID at monthly or 2 or at least the confirmation of your own documents. Whole process take at least two months, you must inform the ERO, Local Tahsildar, Zonal officer along with the polling channel of one’s region. When there isn’t any answer from these, you have raise a issue through the offcial website so that it will take action against that site to take action on the issue together with your application and the point of which they stuck.
Online Voter ID Card Status
- You should login national voter’s service portal: http://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/trackstatus
- Enter ‘Reference ID’ or Enrollment ID which will be given at the time of Voter ID Registration & Form No.
- Click on ‘Track Status’.
- In few seconds they will show status of your Voter ID will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check Voter ID Correction Status
Registration number and correction number that you have Got while application of Voter ID submitting the Form 8 (Offline or Online), you are able to follow these steps to access for the correction status:
- See http://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/trackstatus – ECI official website of National Voters Services Portal which offers a vast range of of Voter ID related service and checking voter ID status is one of them.
- Enter the reference number which has been provided for you during the form 8 entry (offline or online). You will require guarantee that the reference number is true and will not always have enter wrong letters or numbers.
- In the event the application form isn’t processed and it is not specified status, then you are able to bookmark the page to see after
- you might also track the status of Voter ID by telephoning 1950 from the BSNL or MTNL telephone. ‘
These basic actions to look at the status for Voter Card Correction through the official website. The Correction of voter ID card takes approximately two to three weeks.You have to submit all necessary application either online or offline then only you can able to check voter id status.
The efficiency of online works and portal has been significantly increased and people get experience like PAN and aadhar website. Changing and status checking facilities are same as aadhr and pan card and you have options to do online of offline